Executive SwingChair and Executive SwingChair+
- Automatically adjusts to your body.
- Constantly moves with you as you sit and move.
- Regular seat height is for people 5’2” to 6’5”. Higher and lower ranges are available
- SwingChair with standard 60mm casters is suitable for rugs/mats and anyone up to 250 lbs. Caster upgrades is available.
- The SwingChair meets the needs of you and your body for movement while you are sitting. It is the single chair in existence that provides and assists in this constant movement.
- The SwingChair comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
- Call and have your questions answered. Your chair can be with you within a week of ordering.
Specs that are Unique for the SwingChair+
- The backrest is movable up/down and in/out, adapting to your body’s needs.
- The Headrest model comes with upgraded casters, a metal base and the movable/adjustable headrest.
Specs that are Unique to the Heavy Duty SwingChair
- The Heavy Duty SwingChair allows the Executive SwingChair to be suitable for people 250 to 350 lbs. Stronger metal base
- 75mm casters rather than 60mm
- Special lift
All of the above chairs come in Black, Red or Tan
Specs for the Caster Options
SwingChairs are offered with three caster options.
- The regular/basic caster is 60mm. It is meant for use on carpets or mats.
- Hard floor casters are designed to work smoothly on hard surfaces like tile and hardwood flooring.
- The larger caster is 75mm, usable with any surface. It is normally included with the heavy-duty kit but there are individual applications too.
Specs for Adjustable FootRest
- The FootRest has three adjustable height levels. It moves with your feet as they move on its bubbles.
- While seated your knees and hips should be at about the same height, your thighs and lower legs at about a 90-degree angle. This helps your body be balanced.
- If your work surface does not allow your body to be seated this way a footrest might be an ergonomic necessity.
- SmartMotion's adjustable footrest keeps your feet from dangling. This supports your whole body beginning with your feet and ankles up through your legs and the remainder of your body.
Specs for Double Pivot ArmRests
- The Double Pivot Armrests are ideal for people who want their arms to be closer to their computer and have a place to rest them.
- They are also versatile and can be used as the standard SwingChair armrests.
Specs for Pivot Mouse Tray
- The Pivot Mouse Tray is an ideal complement to SwingChair users who need their mouse 60% or more of the time. This seems to be true mainly of designers, artists, gamers and others.
- The mouse tray allows you to relax with your mouse attached to your chair and manipulate whatever you need to on your monitor.
- It rotates 360 degrees. When not needed it easily move out of the way.
Specs for Clamp-On 4-Arm Tray
- The Clamp-On 4-Arm Tray gives its owners the opportunity to rest their forearms while typing.
- It clamps on to the desk, providing a seven-degree angle on which to rest one’s arms. This alleviates tension from the hands through the upper body.
- The tray requires a 27” opening under the desk to clamp it on. Also, it requires a desk area less than two inches thick to apply the clamps.
- For those who sit close to their desk, do a great deal of typing and need the forearm support this provides it is an excellent tool.
Specs for Penquin Mouse
- The Penguin marks a major breakthrough in the battle to beat health problems created when computer users spend too much time handling a conventional mouse. It sets new standards of protection against a range of upper limb conditions such as repetitive strain injury (RSI) and carpel tunnel syndrome (CTS) by enabling right and left hands to share the workload and avoiding exaggerated movements of the wrist joint that can increase pressure on the soft tissues in the carpel tunnel. Regular switching of hands throughout the day helps prevent static muscle strain (SMS) in the arm and shoulder – a major source of discomfort in mouse work.
- Naturally Comfortable-the vertical alignment encourages a more ergonomic operating position.
- Ambidextrous Design
- Central 'bow-tie' switch allows for easy transition between right and left handed use.
- Easy-glide symmetrical base allows the user to rest either hand comfortably alongside the vertical structure, encouraging the use of the bigger muscles in the fore and upper arm to maneuver the mouse. Fine cursor control is still achievable with small hand and/or finger movements.
- Precision performance laser for accurate tracking.
- Adjustable 800, 1200 or 1600 dpi settings
- Encourages fast and precise operating movements.
- Precision scroll wheel for fast, accurate document scrolling including an auto-scroll feature.
- Plug & Play USB 2.0 for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X.
- Both wired and wireless versions available.
- Available in small and standard sizes. If the distance between top of wrist and tip of middle finger is above 17.5cm (7 inches), pick standard. If below 17.5cm (7 inches) pick small.
MultiRite Document Holder and Writing Slope
- The unique two-in-one document holder and writing slope helps to reduce workday aches and pains by allowing you to read, write or type without risking awkward twists or turns.
- The original version, elegantly simple to adjust both height and angle
- Dimensions: 51(l) x 35(w) x 12(d)cm. 8cm front height, 17cm back height when up
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Large MultiRite
- Designed to accommodate the extra large Bloomberg keyboards and peripherals like a mouse.
- Dimensions: 56(l) x 35(w) x 12(d)cm. 8cm front height, 17cm back height when up
- Weight: 6.78kg
- Mini MultiRite
- Designed for space-saving smaller keyboards
- Dimensions: 36(l) x 35(w) x 12(d)cm. 8cm front height, 17cm back height when up
- Weight: 5.2kg
- Product Features
- Elegantly simple to adjust height and angle
- Single pivot point at the front and infinite one touch adjustment at the rear
- Sliding top provides 2 different working positions
- Allows you to make optimal use of your workspace
- Rubber feet ensure stability
- Available in Mini, Standard and Large sizes